Nice floor mezzanine 60 m2. 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom and storage room.
Beautiful exterior floor of recent construction, located in the old part of the city. It consists of 60 m2 divided in two rooms, (one with double bed and the other with two single beds), living room with sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and small storage room. It offers the possibility of enjoying a happy stay in couple, family with children or friends.
Located in quiet area ideal for relaxing with an extraordinary location, 15 minutes walk from the mountain, 5 minutes from the famous area of the Marina (pintxo’s area) and 20 minutes to the beach and the Port. Free parking 200 metres, in addition bus stop, stop taxi, supermarket, pharmacy…
Bathroom: 1 bathroom/toilet. Bath with shower and basin with cabinet.
1 double bed, two bedside tables, wardrobe with mirror and puff.
2 single beds, possibility of cot. Wardrobe with mirror and nightstand.
Tourim registration number of Basque Government law 13/2016: ESS00167. Housing for tourist use activity.
Check-in time on the day of the reservation: from 04:00 pm to 09:00 pm.
For later arrivals, always before 00:00 am, a surcharge of 30 Euros will be charged.
If you want to check in before 04:00 pm, please contact us and we will inform you about the possibilities.
On the day of your arrival, you should contact us about 40 minutes before the expected time of arrival so that we can wait for you in the house, give you the keys as well as different instructions and clarify any doubts you may have (nearby parking lots, transportation, restaurants, activities, etc. ...) .
At the time of your arrival, you must pay a deposit which varies according to each house and whose amount should have been notified to you during the confirmation of the reservation. This amount is usually of about 200 €, that you can pay either in cash or by credit card authorization and it will be given back to you once the house is checked on the departure date.
The security deposit may be fully or partially withheld if the customer had caused any damages to the apartment.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that any damage caused to the apartment or to its contents will be deducted from the deposit initially paid. In case the value of the damages caused exceeded the amount of the deposit, you will be held responsible and compensate the difference.
Check-out time: before 12:00 pm.
Please tell us if you wish to leave later and we will inform you about the possibilities.
Any modifications or cancellations must be ALWAYS notified in writing.
Any modification of the reservation will be subject to the availability of the reserved apartment and in case that such modification was not possible, it will be considered as a cancellation.
- For cancellations of reservations with at least 30 days in advance, 10% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged and the rest will be refunded.
- For cancellations of reservations of between 30 and 14 days in advance, 30% of the total amount of the reservation will be paid and the rest will be refunded.
- For cancellations of reservations with a notice of less than 14 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged and the remaining amount that was initially paid will be refunded.
These conditions will apply in all cases, regardless of the causes of the cancellation. If, due to circumstances beyond our control (works, breakdowns, floods, fires or any other cause of force majeure) we could not offer the customer the apartment that he/she had reserved, we reserve the right to change it by another apartment of similar characteristics. If the customer does not agree, he/she will have the right to cancel the reservation at no cost.
USE OF THE APARTMENT.
Customers must use the apartment in a responsible way, taking into account that: .
- You must not make any noise that may disturb the neighbours from 10:00 pm to 10:00 am.
- The apartment must be occupied by the number of people indicated in the reservation.
- Pets are not allowed, unless authorized in writing.
- It is forbidden to smoke in the apartments, except on the balconies or terraces.
- You must comply with the specific rules of the house or the Community, in case there are any, which will be explained to you upon arrival.
- Night parties are not allowed.
- The person holding the reservation will be responsible for the correct behaviour of all the occupants of the apartment.
- Both the owner of the reservation and the other occupants will be responsible for their behaviour.
Failure to comply with any of these rules entitles the company to evict the occupants and will directly involve the loss of the refundable deposit, as well as of the cost of the rent already paid.
The owner of the reservation must notify us of any damage that has been voluntarily or involuntarily caused in the apartment.
On the departure day, the apartment must be left in reasonable conditions of use. Otherwise, an equivalent charge to the price of an EXTRA cleaning service will be deducted from the deposit. Neither the company nor the owner of the apartment is liable for any direct or indirect damages that may be caused by the customer´s misuse, including without limitation of any kind, losses due to fire, theft, accidents or other types of damages.
Making the reservation implies the acceptance of these conditions.
BASQUENJOY HONDARRIBIA S.L.
Europa Pabellon C-6. 20305 Irún - Guipuzkoa